Re: [Xen-devel] hypercall execution path?

Are you sure you are looking at the correct vcpu?

There is only one vcpu assigned to this domain. Based on this, I'm assuming that my code (shown below) is correct.

How are you looking at the EIP register?

uint32_t eip = domain->vcpu[0]->arch.guest_context.user_regs.eip;

Thanks,
-bryan

-
Bryan D. Payne
Graduate Student, Computer Science
Georgia Tech Information Security Center
http://www.bryanpayne.org