From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Praveen Kushwaha
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 5:51 AM
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Creating a windows DomU on xen from already operationalwindows

Hi,

         I have an already operational windows xp on a machine, on which I have installed xen 3.0.4. Now I want to run that windows xp as DomU on xen.

        What all the configurations I have to make to run that already operational windows on xen.   I have the hardware of Intel VT support. I mean to say that I have to

         Migrate already installed windows into a xen VM. If you have any knowledge please provide me, it will be great help for me.

Thanks,

Praveen Kushwaha