[Xen-devel] Unable to resolve xc_evtchn_bind_virq in compile of PDB

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Sean Thomson <psthomso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:18:05 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:17:21 -0800

Howdy Folks,

I'm attempting debug a domU linux driver (with a linux 2.6.16 dom0) and ran across pdb in the xen 3.0.2 source tree. I'm am attempting to use it, however, in trying to compile it, I'm unable to resolve a couple of symbols xc_evtchn_bind_[virq | interdomain ]. I've kind of traced it back to libxc, but it appears that these functions are no longer there, or have been moved. Does anyone know of the replacement functions or new locations? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Sean Thomson