[Xen-devel] Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 does not run with more than 2 VCPUs

Hi,

Just installed a new VM with W2k3 R2 SP1 and updated to the new SP2.
After the reboot the machine hangs right while the bootscreen appears.

My current VM configuration had 4 VPCUs with acpi=1 and apic=1 and SP1
worked great. With SP2 I can only boot with a maximum of 2 VCPUs now.

Maybe M$ changed something with their HAL in SP2 so that Xen needs a patch
for it now.

Cheers,
Julian