[Xen-devel] Re: [patch 05/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: paravirt_ops: hooks to set up initial pagetable

Ingo Molnar wrote:
>> +    /* Make sure kernel address space is empty so that a pagetable
>> +       will be allocated for it. */
>>

> comment style.

As you've noticed its a comment style I use quite often.  I use it for
what's essentially a little local comment, rather than a block comment
which really needs to draw attention to itself.  In this case, I think using

/*
 * Make sure kernel address space is empty so that a pagetable
 * will be allocated for it.
 */

is just too loud for what its trying to say.  If // comments were deemed
acceptable, I'd probably use them here instead.