[Xen-devel] Does xentrace write into buffers by default?

Hello,
I have a question about the way Xentrace takes a trace.
In previous versions of Xen, I took a trace by setting the size of buffers,
activating them and writing the information into a file (optional).
setsize 20
tbctl 1
xentrace /tmp/xentrace.dat

Now I'm using xen-unstable and I see that setsize is already integrated in
xentrace command.

My question is: does start/stop buffer is integrated into the xentrace too?
I mean, does xen write trace information into buffers by default or it starts
writing them after the command "xentrace /tmp/xentrace.dat".

If it writes into buffers by default, how can I control it (turn on/off
buffers).

Best regards,
Parissa.