Re: [Xen-devel] Should Qemu monitor be enabled by default

Hi all.

On our team side, we would like to resuem the Qemu's monitor and
serial console as YongKang-san remarks.

For HVM domain, we need Qemu's monitor to install guest's OS from
multi CDs.

We not make sure that xm block-configure supports to switch CD-ROMs
using latest unstable code.

We would like to keep the Qemu's monitor and serial console until
xm block-configure works well.

Thank you.                                      Nishi