Re: [Xen-devel] Should Qemu monitor be enabled by default

  • To: "Atsushi SAKAI" <sakaia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Christian Limpach" <christian.limpach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:10:41 +0100
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>, Christian Limpach <Christian.Limpach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 05:09:31 -0700

On 4/11/07, Atsushi SAKAI <sakaia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you for consider config file option for domHVM.

I was hoping that you or one of the other people who are so desperate
for getting access to the monitor back was going to create a patch...

Are you try xm block-configure for physical devices(phy:/dev/cdrom)?
(not file(file:))

Works for me.

   christian

Thanks