RE: [Xen-devel] Fix for broken installation?

  • To: "Keir Fraser" <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:23:30 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:22:32 -0700

I tried a guestimate of the version I knew was working, still no joy.
Further debugging (leaving xend running and doing some ps/top/strace,
showed that xenstored was "stuck" reading the same section of file over
and over again. Removing /var/lib/xenstored/tdb seems to have helped -
trying to build latest version again now.

[I don't know what would cause the tdb-file to be corrupt, but I guess
that's what happened].

--
Mats