RE: [Xen-devel] A different probklem with save/restore on C/S 14823.

See my other reply, although you may have a point about mapping - my
guest is running with the HVMloaders map, which probably maps all memory
available to guest linearly, including address zero (as that's where
real-mode puts the interrupt vector table, which can be useful to have
mapped - just a little bit ;-) ).

So maybe we need an earlier/different test to kill guest? Or do you
think this is such a critical error that hypervisor should die?

--
Mats