Re: [Xen-devel] nat does not work with hvm

But the network-nat script still runs in that case right? So what should be in the qemu-ifup script? Also should there also be a qemu-ifdown script to undo the changes?

I think in the qemu-ifup I should write a rule to switch the vifX.0 created by the network-nat script and the tap interface created by the qemu-ifup script? Am I right about this?

Thanks for help

Erdem