RE: [Xen-devel] A different probklem with save/restore on C/S 14823.

> Could do. But hvm_do_resume() is the one to concentrate on.
>
>  -- Keir
>
> > I will look at it on Monday (before I update to the new
> version, just to
> > make sure I can reproduce it still ;-) ).

Ok, so some further checks, and it looks like address zero (0-0xfff) is
mapped in, read/write. I haven't looked at the page-table, just tried to
write to the pointer that is zero and it didn't "crash".

Any thoughts on where I should head off on this for tomorrow.

[I'm sorry I didn't get more done on this, but I forgot on Friday that I
had a meetings most of the day today [one with a customer from 10AM to
3PM, and then two internal AMD meetings of around 1hr each].

--
Mats