[Xen-devel] Re: windows bluescreen after restore

Hi Ian,

I do the save/restore on the same machine, and the image crashed
immediately after restore. And restoring over and over again just crashed
consistently.

A few hours ago, I uninstalled everything from my FC6, redownloaded and
recompiled once again, and for some reason both rc4 and latest unstable
are working now.

I did 7 save/restore cycles on XP. In one of the restores, explorer
crashed - but came up again. Don't know if this is caused by xen, or just
plain windows.

So.... sorry about taking up your time!

cu
Amin