RE: [Xen-devel] vesafb

I Agree with Kier.

And from our experience (Phoenix) BIOS reserved areas usually aren't
clobbered (except for a vendor specific BIOS/system customizations)

I am also not sure about why can't we create Dom0 interface changes?

Like I presented in my email earlier, is following ok?

////
void __init __start_xen(multiboot_info_t *mbi)
{
    char __cmdline[] = "", *cmdline = __cmdline;

/* Create initial domain 0. */
    dom0 = domain_create(0, 0);
    if ( (dom0 == NULL) || (alloc_vcpu(dom0, 0, 0) == NULL) )
        panic("Error creating domain 0\n");

    dom0->is_privileged = 1;

    /* Post-create hook sets security label. */
    acm_post_domain0_create(dom0->domain_id);

    /* Grab the DOM0 command line. */
    cmdline = (char *)(mod[0].string ? __va(mod[0].string) : NULL);
    if ( cmdline != NULL )
        {
         parse_vga_commandline(..);
        }
}

void parse_vga_commandline(..)
{
        init_vga_mode();

}

void Init_vga_mode()
{
        // your code..
        // detect the card, query BIOS and sets up best possible mode
}
////