[Xen-devel] running {MS/free}-DOS under XEN

Hi there.
I was looking around for a log time but I did not find any user who would be able to run MS-DOS or freeDOS under Xen. I use vmlinuz-2.6.20-1.2316.fc5xen kernel and when I try to boot MS-DOS 7.1 it freezes with message shown in attachement 1. Also freeDOS freezes with message as in attachement2.
I tried to install these two systems from the same iso image under qemu and it went OK so it seems that XEN there is some issue with XEN and DOS running together.

could somebody help me to run some version od DOS under XEN? thank you very much.
TOMAS KOVACIK