RE: [Xen-devel] Xrenstore and many save/restore cycles...

> > It seems like I've got a lot of
> /local/domain/0/backend/console/* stuff
> > tho. Not sure if I have any other .../0/backend/* stuff as well, but
> > certainly there are literally thousands of consoles there..
> >
> > Trying to locate where these are created and restored, but
> no success
> > yet.

/s/restored/destroyed/ above.

> If its the virtual framebuffer bits, then they're populated
> in a couple
> of places
>
> tools/python/xen/xend/server/vfbif.py

Thanks Daniel,

I don't think it's the vfb, as it's called "console" in the xenstore.

Attached is the diff (xs.diff) between an "early days" and "current"
xenstore-ls output whilst running a save/restore script and the "early
days" output (xs.saved). [This is after a restart of the machine with
the latest xen-unstable (c/s 15017). I also cleaned out the original
database for xenstore, to be sure that all is "neat"].

--
Mats