Re: [Xen-devel] Guest domain in full screen

  • To: "Jayant Mangalampalli" <Jayant_Mangalampalli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Trolle Selander" <trolle.selander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:54:58 +0200
  • Cc: Anantharamaiah Bhaskara <BA_Bhaskara@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:53:15 -0700

The other options were "other options that also are not possible to get passed to qemu-dm from using the config file", such as multiple serial devices (the default config only parses a single one). The only option related to the full-screen mode is the -full-screen option.
I haven't seen the issue with the guest crashing when using full-screen, so unfortunately I wouldn't know what to do about that.
For what it's worth, looking into the fullscreen mode work better is on my TODO list, and I've just fixed the last (hopefully) "showstopper" flaw in Xen for the project I'm working on, which means I'll be getting more flexibility with where to spend my coding time.

/Trolle