Re: [Xen-devel] Changeset 15035 causes x86-32 to hang

xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/25/2007 05:42:04 PM:

> This changeset seems to have introduced some general instability. A
> complete hang at boot is the best most reproducible case reported so
> far however. It would be great if you can add some tracing and find
> out what is going on. It may be that the underlying bug is also
> responsible for some issues which are harder to reproduce and track down.

At what point does printk() work? All the way at the entry point of __start_xen()?
I have added some printks there but haven't seen any output to the screen so far. Looking at the assembly part now that's calling __start_xen().

I'd help, but I'll be away for a couple of days starting tomorrow...

   Stefan