[Xen-devel] 2.6.20.3 to be the next kernel?

Hello to all :

I found this commitment from a development fedora repo :

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-commits/2007-May/msg02474.html

On may 10, looks like fedora is about to go to 2.6.20.3 for its xen
kernel (sometime in the not too distant future).

I looked through the xen-devel archives for mentions of 2.6.20.3, next
xen kernel, next kernel, to see if this was a popular question. I did
not see much mention of anything, so I apologize if I'm asking something
often answered. I only found mentions of 2.6.20 from a couple months
back.

Where is the next (planned) hop in Linux kernels going to lead?

I'm not a list subscriber, please cc me if replying.

Thanks in advance,
--Tim