Re: [Xen-devel] [PV] PCI passthrough and interrupt sharing

Thomas Friebel wrote:
> Fetch 3.1-testing, compile a 64bit kernel with the default config plus
> sATA (to access the root fs), plus RTL8169 and nForce NIC support (the
> two used NICs).

A difference in my setup (that I can't readily resolve) is that I
compile a 32bit kernel.  Also, the drivers for my NICs obviously aren't
the same as yours.

> 15 minutes are enough time. For me it didn't work longer than 4 minutes
> a time.

Just to be thorough I let the stress test run 15+ hours with no sign of
problems; it was still running when I came in the next day.

> Maybe it's a problem of one of the two involved NIC drivers?

Is it feasible for you to reproduce the problem on totally different
hardware?  At least different NICs, but the greater the difference the
better.

-Chris