Re: [Xen-devel] Xen doesnt recognize my root fs, while native kernel can ???

  • To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "pradeep singh rautela" <rautelap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:50:27 +0530
  • Cc: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jun Koi <junkoi2004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:18:37 -0700

Hi All,

Why am i getting screenshot sent by Jun now after almost more than 24
hours late?

Something wrong somewhere ?

Any help?

thanks
--psr

On 6/13/07, Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What a shame!!! I think I should go hanging myself!!!
>
> Good bye forever! Best wishes to you and Xen project!!!!!

Don't worry, I do that sort of thing all the time.

In fact, I'd bet that anybody who does any significant amount of advanced Xen
development occasionally realises that the reason his cunning new feature
ain't working is because he was doing something basic like booting the wrong
kernel image, passing wrong args, etc.

Good luck with whatever you're planning for Xen :-)

Cheers,
Mark

> Jun
>
> On 6/13/07, Petersson, Mats <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!

---
pradeep singh rautela

"Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration" - not me :)