Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-changelog] [linux-2.6.18-xen] Add "#ifdef ARCH_HAS_DEV_MEM" to archtecture specific file_operations.

Keir-san and Hollis-san,

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:01:31 +0100
Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We define it in asm/mach-xen/asm/io.h.
>
> However, the patch *is* of questionable value. It guards the only non-static
> definition in the file with #ifdef ARCH_HAS_DEV_MEM. Which begs the question
> why you would build the file at all if !ARCH_HAS_DEV_MEM. I'll revert it.

I'm sorry that I had posted the incomplete patch. I will attach a new
one modified. The patch resolves ploblems mentioned above?

Best regards,

-----
Jun Kamada
Linux Technology Development Div.