[Xen-devel] Shadow pagetable code

Hi,

There's been a significant design change in the shadow pagetable code in Xen 3.1.0 compared to last year's 3.0.2 release. I don't know if people have seen my last post, but here's what I'd like to know:

1. Is everyone aware of this design change?

2. Has this design change been documented, i.e. is there any source that documents how the old functions map to the new design?

I'm basically trying to forward-port the Potemkin patch released for Xen 3.0.2, which implements delta virtualization (copy-on-write optimization for flash cloning domains) using the Xen translated shadow memory model.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jun