[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] boot a existing windows in hvm domain

  • To: Z24 <z24@xxxxxxx>, AL.LINUX@xxxxxxxxxxx, tygrawy@xxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Brady Chen" <chenchp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:48:24 +0800
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:45:59 -0700

cc to xen-devel,

Hi all,
someone saw this kind of error before?
it's a Trap 6 error when start the windows. Does it mean that some
opcodes in real mode are not be simulated? How can I get the
instruction which is not be simulated?

I tried to fetch8(regs) in function trap of
xen-3.1.0-src/tools/firmware/vmxassist/vm86.c, but it cause more
traps, and the hvm is reset immediately.

thank you in advance