Re: çå: çå: [Xen-devel] About TSSinitialization when Xen booting.

On Tue, 2007-08-07 at 15:20 +0800, æäç wrote:
> Hi,Ian
>       I know what you mean. But the problem is that guest_cpu_user_regs.es
> (the macro of get_frame_bottom() returns this value) is used to initialize
> the TSS when it has not been initialized.

It's the _address_ of guest_cpu_user_regs.es, isn't it?

((unsigned long)&get_cpu_info()->guest_cpu_user_regs.es)
                ^

>  If TSS has not been initialized
> correctly, Xen can't switch to the kernel stack of the current cpu when a
> interrupt or trap occurs. Tss initialization should correctly be initialized
> before a interrupt or trap occurs. But I can't find where
> guest_cpu_user_regs.es is initialized before used to initialize TSS in
> function percpu_traps_init().

The TSS setup in percpu_traps_init() is for the double fault TSS. The
regular TSS is setup in cpu_init using init_tss[cpu].

Ian.