Re: [Xen-devel] fully virtualized vista

It looks like its the same patch as 15596.
We must have pulled the patch from the qemu list, without realizing it was in unstable.

Tim Deegan wrote:
At 14:42 -0400 on 08 Aug (1186584155), Ben Guthro wrote:
There is a CRC bug in the RTL8139 implementation in the QEMU used in 3.1
There have been discussions of this on the QEMU list, as well.

Yes; I fixed it in unstable and sent the patch upstream to qemu-devel.

We have a patch for 3.1, but have not ported it forward to unstable yet, since unstable is using a newer version of QEMU.

If your patch covers more than the one in -unstable, I'd be very
interested in seeing it.
Cheers,

Tim.