[Xen-devel] XenSource SDK Appliance Ethernet Not Working

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed XenEnterprise 4.0 beta 2 and most things seem to be working fine so far.

I am having one problem. I downloaded and installed the SDK appliance, added a network interface (network associate with xenbr0) and booted it.

For some reason I can't seem to get either eth0 or xenbr working. The ethernet on the host works fine.

(1) I can bring up eth0, but can't ping my local gateway. I can of course ping localhost and the local ip address.

(2) I thought that perhaps I should configure xenbr0, but that didn't work either. Xenbr0 didn't even seem to be present.

Any help greatly appreciated. I'm very much interested in getting the API functionality working so I can run a critical automation test.

Thanks,

Jim Burnes
jvburnes@xxxxxxxxx