[Xen-devel] Our pvSCSI split driver worked well on NPIV environment

Hi all,

We have successfully made our pvSCSI split driver works on NPIV
environment. This means that each guest domain can exclusively use own
"logical" HBA  even if the host machine have only one "physical" HBA.
We believe that our pvSCSI split driver is useful on NPIV environment
and is needed for enterprise domain.

Following are evaluation environment.

[Hardware]
Host machine:   Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX300 S3 (IA32 machine)
FC-Switch:      Fujitsu Eternus SN200 Model430
Storage:        Fujitsu Eternus 4000

[Software]
Xen                     3.1
Linux Kernel:           2.6.18

Please refer following URL about the pvSCSI split driver.

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-07/msg00450.html
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-07/msg00451.html
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-07/msg00452.html
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-07/msg00453.html