RE: [Xen-devel] xen does not see more than 173800500k of memory

>Re-sent. The mail I sent out Monday is apparently not on the list.
Thanks
Raj

All,
>From looking at the code, it seems that the proximate cause for this
limit is the truncation at 166Gb for 32on64 support in e820.c, and not
the domain_clamp_alloc_bitsize.
If I understand the issue correctly, if this limit were removed from
e820.c, this would work, except for the side-effect on 32-on-64 guests?
Is this correct?
Also, where should I look to find Xen's page transfer code?
Thanks
Raj