Re: [Xen-devel] xen-staging...

On 7/9/07 18:19, "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> HVM restore seems to be broken. Also localhost live migration of PV guests
>>> fails on occasion. We'll push the staging tree manually.
>>
>> Odd - I was testing HVM restore with my QEMU/PVFB patches to make sure I
>> didn't break anything ! Is it only particular platforms that HVM restore
>> fails on, or is it affecting all archs ?
>
> I'll pull out the exact failure information. It could be something about our
> specific automated test case.

Well, I found two separate host crash bugs when I tried HVM save/restore for
myself. Unfortunately our automated test didn't see a host crash: it seems
it saw a hung restored guest, there is no info in the logs, and the more
recent automated test didn't provoke the bug. The two host crashes are fixed
in staging, so let's see how it goes...

 -- Keir