Re: [Xen-devel] Our pvSCSI split driver worked well on NPIV environment

Hi Aaron-san,

Thank you for your interests to our pvSCSI split driver. We believe
that there are a lot of situations guest domain would like to issue
SCSI command.

In the near future, we will post the new version of pvSCSI driver
described below.

- Integrate source code of pure SCSI functions and FC transport layer
  functions
- Support reset function
- And fix some bugs

Thanks