[Xen-devel] Crashing a guest domain

The problem I'm trying to solve is how, from dom0, to crash a guest
domain.  The reason for wanting to do this is when dom0 detects that the
guest is misbehaving (in this specific example, claiming it has stopped
using a grant when in fact it hasn't) the most sensible action is to
crash it.  Rather like BUG(), but where the effect should be to crash
the misbehaving guest rather than the caller.

I've not been able to dig up anything that obviously does this.  Is
there an API to do it?  I'd hoped that a HYPERVISOR_sched_op with
SCHEDOP_remote_shutdown might do the trick, but it appears not to
(returns zero, but no visible effect).

Thanks

Kieran