[Xen-devel] question on c/s 15964

Keir,

in the new function reserve_e820_ram() you do nothing *and* return 0 (success)
if an entry would need to be split but there's no room. This seems dangerous to
me; in the original version of the patch I had sent I truncated the entry
instead,
choosing the variant (start or end) that resulted in less loss of memory.

Jan