RE: [Xen-devel] Cpufreq on k8 with xen dom0

  • To: "Langsdorf, Mark" <mark.langsdorf@xxxxxxx>
  • From: geaaru <geaaru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:37:13 +0200
  • Cc: Xen-Devel ML <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bhavana Nagendra <bnagendr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 03:39:08 -0700

Hi, i try to use xen-unstable.hg version but doesn't work.

>From dmesg i have this error:

powernow-k8: Found 1 AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-30
processors (version 2.00.00)
powernow-k8: BIOS error - no PSB or ACPI _PSS objects
ACPI: (supports S0 S3 S4 S5)

While, if i try to call cpufreq-info i have this output:

cpufrequtils 002: cpufreq-info (C) Dominik Brodowski 2004-2006
Report errors and bugs to linux@xxxxxxxx, please.
analyzing CPU 0:
  no or unknown cpufreq driver is active on this CPU

any idea how can i resolve this problem?

Thanks