[Xen-devel] [Patch] add XenStore viewer

Hi,

Rejigged my XenStore viewer to apply to unstable, use the python distutils
properly, etc.

What is it?  A small PyQT application that displays the contents of XenStore
graphically as a collapsible tree, making it easy to inspect the contents of
XenStore and manipulate its values.  I've wished for something like this many
times when trying to debug xenbus interactions.

It's small chunk of code and adds useful but non-critical functionality, so
I'd propose it be merged unless anyone has objections (nobody squealed last
time, so I'm guessing not).

I'm open to suggestions regarding other features that'd be useful but it does
what I want for the moment, I think.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.