Re: [Xen-devel] ANNOUNCE: Xen 3.1.1 released!

Hi;

15 Eki 2007 Pts tarihinde, Keir Fraser ÅunlarÄ yazmÄÅtÄ:
> On 15/10/07 18:57, "Michael Marineau" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Is the official source tarball available somewhere or will it only be
> > posted once binary packages are ready? I ask because I'm about to push
> > this release into Gentoo and it would be nice to avoid rolling my own
> > tarball for now and then later having to update URLs and package
> > digests once the offical one is available. Not a big deal though.
>
> Currently the only distribution mechanism for 3.1.1 is mercurial.

Same problem also valid for us, Is there any reason exists for not to publish
whole repository as a official tarball or did i misunderstand something?

Cheers
--
S.ÃaÄlar Onur <caglar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!