[Xen-devel] Problem building 3.1.1 HV for ia64

I have run into an issue with the Xen 3.1.1 HV where it fails
to build for ia64. I have worked up a patch that fixes the issue, but
I wonder if maybe I am doing something wrong. It seems hard to believe that
they 3.1.1 won't build ia64.

Anyway here is the issue. Building for common/domctl.c get an undefined
reference error on guest_physmap_max_mem_pages. It is declared in arch
dependent shadow.h files. Not sure why only the ia64 does not get the
definition. But the following changeset removed the include of asm/shadow.h
from common/domctl.c:

changeset:   15456:74b05c391535
user:        Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date:        Wed Oct 03 14:37:38 2007 +0100
summary:     [XEN] replace shadow_* with paging_* in common code

Restoring the include fixes the build for ia64. Do others see this issue?

Thanks,
Bill