Re: [Xen-devel] c/s 15147 change to struct vcpu_register_vcpu_info

Xen 3.1.0 does not support that vcpu operation. 3.1.1 is the first stable
Xen release to support it. The old definition in 2.6.23 is a bug, and I
believe Jeremy already has a fix for 2.6.24.

The structure re-definition was to allow extensibility and to avoid having
to implement 32-on-64 shim code.

 -- Keir