Re: [Xen-devel] DL385 G2 - PCI-DMA: Random memory would be DMAed

Keir Fraser wrote:

On 19/10/07 20:29, "Zachary Richmond" <admin.ihsdoor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Unfortunately I am still having the problem.  Having booted off a cd to
preserve log files a quick grep on dmesg shows:

PCI-DMA: Using software bounce buffering for IO (SWIOTLB)

So it is enabled, but still the kernel panic.  Any other ideas on where to
poke around?

Have you increased the swiotlb size yet?

 K.

No, but my system on has 2GB for now.  I am however trying it now.

        Zak