[Xen-devel] Mapping (potentially) non-contiguous physical pages to virtual addresses under windows

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:29:04 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 04:29:44 -0700

If I understand correctly, GNTTABOP_setup_table fills in an array with
the PFN's of the frames that the hypervisor is using to hold the grant
table entries. There is nothing I can see that says that these PFN's are
contiguous, so I suppose I have to assume that they aren't...

I can't seem to see a Windows DDK call that says "here's some PFN's,
please map them and give me the starting address"... is anyone familiar
enough with Windows to offer some advice?

Thanks

James