RE: [Xen-devel] Why CR0.WP is always set in HVM domain

Not sure if we can use shadow_mode_trap_reads(), i.e. when WP is clear,
we set all user space mapping to guest page table to be non-present. And
then do emulate in shadow for such situation. But seems
shadow_mode_traps_reads not implemented yet :(

-- Yunhong