Re: [Xen-devel] OpenSolaris zombie domains

On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 07:26:57PM -0800, Robert Nelson wrote:

> I'm running xen 3.1 with Fedora 8 as dom0.  When I shut down an
> OpenSolaris domU it leaves a zombie domain with state = shutdown:1 and
> dying:1.  There is one page left allocated.

As I mentioned on IRC:

http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=119468770019998&w=2

I think you're running snv75. Since some other people don't see it, I'm
wondering if this is somehow related to the PAGE_USER + cmpxchg fix
(later versions of our domUs do not incorrectly set that PTE bit). I'm
still investigating.

regards
john