Re: [Xen-devel] Looking for a task in Xen

Hi,

If possible, Please update Xen Users manual.
Xen Users Manual is based on Xen 3.0.0.
It is old and makes different from current-version.
I hope at least, boot option (hypervisor and pv-kernel),
and installation procedure.
As you know,
users manual changes are done by patches,
since users manual is written by TeX.

I think this is good start point for Xen development.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI