RE: [Xen-devel] Revisiting the Xenoprof problem

What versions of Xen and oprofile are you running?
Any oprofile related message in the kernel log or in the output of "xm dmesg"
What is on /dev/oprofile/cpu_type after you run opcontrol?
Also take a look at /var/lib/oprofile/samples/oprofiled.log for any error
message

Renato