[Xen-devel] recursive panics

With crash_debug enabled, we're seeing recursive panics because of the
embedded int3 in panic(), as long as interrupts were disabled at the top
level exception's origin (in the given case, in the context switch code). It
would seem to me that even in this case, reporting back to the debugger,
if any, or ignoring the breakpoint (if there's no debugger) should be the
normal operation, but I'm somewhat hesitant to add more special case
code to entry.S. Are there any ideas how to solve this in a more elegant
way?

Thanks, Jan