[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] xenstored

1. Are there any options along with xenstore-ls using which I can lookup only a few parts of the xenstore ? like : xenstore-ls -d "/local/domain/33/" etc. ..

2. Do we have any "man" like facility using which we can know more about options of various xentools ?

-Sanket

michael schuster wrote:
sanket hase wrote:
Hi ,

Are there any options with xenstored to access xenstore ? Can I look up contents of xenstore ?

"xenstore-ls" is your friend; on Solaris, it's in /usr/lib/xen/bin, in Linux (I think) it's in /usr/bin.
>> Thnaks !

HTH
Michael