Re: [Xen-devel] PCI Passthrough to HVM on xen-unstable

Han, Weidong wrote:
> Yes, VT-d is located at North bridge, not a processor feature. On BIOS,
> it should be under Chipset -> North Bridge settings.

Northbridge chipset on my machine is this: Intel Corporation 5000V Chipset
Memory Controller Hub (rev b1).

I need to have an Intel Q35 Express Chipset to get VT-d enabled.

At this point I need to shelve the idea of testing PCI Passthrough on HVM.
Thanks a lot for helping with my questions.