[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-staging] [xen-unstable] xsm: Consolidate xsm processing within domain control hypercall.

  Does this work right across a PV domain save/restore on x86?  On ia64
I end up with "Domain-Unnamed" after I save a PV domain and another
after I restore it, then do a shutdown.  Reverting this patch restores
correct behavior.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.