Re: [Xen-devel] about parallex fs

  • To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dutch Meyer" <dmeyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Andrew Warfield" <andy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:25:02 -0800
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tgh <wwwwww4187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 08:29:42 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=kDT7LyITdDBi4iuWE7xkQFflkGOlsWAOSXV6ijxTHv18dYd2MA7BWgxSeFVPvAfQNXJLvVHRj65jYqvdjba0BhTei/WfGivAKJnq2qsN8u8AtX4wNvLS/jOzTSRyK9Om2uIzoE6qUuV6wL1jC1y3sgTQ4l5S1VJUycGl5YfCLiI=

Actually, Parallax is currently under active development.  Dutch Meyer
recently presented a progress report on it at the Xen summit.  I
believe Dutch is planning a release of the updated Parallax source
RSN, but I'll leave it to him (copied) to commit to a date. ;)

a.