Re: [Xen-devel] Problems "upgrading" 3.1 to 3.2?

> > Yeah, it'll be some kind of "residue" problem.  Unfortunately there's not
> > a particularly clean way to uninstall Xen.
>
> 'make uninstall' from the root of a Xen repository should do it. If it's
> not comprehensive then I'd like patches.

Well, I have a number of problems in mind: it's not necessarily so simple if
you're mixing installs from different versions or if you don't have the
original repository around.  Obviously, recreating the original repository is
always doable and ought to work.  But it seemed worth mentioning in case one
of these was tripping things up.

The other problem wrt uninstalls is that I'm not sure the binary tarball has
an uninstall option (?) because it omits the makefile.  If that's the case
then that is probably something that does merit a patch.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!